Terms & Conditions
For the Client
The client must ensure that the model is treated with respect and professionalism and that the client takes all steps necessary to ensure that the safety, health and well being of the model is protected and maintained at all times while providing services to the client.
For the Model
Any model that accepts a job from a client via our agency is 100% responsible for themself. Miami Pro Models will NOT take any responsibly for anything that happens between a model and a client. It is up to the model and the client to arrange a time and a place to meet and to agree on payment. Miami Pro Models has NO involvement between a client and model.
Tips when meeting a client for a job
• Always take your profile with you.
• Always go with someone you know to meet a client or to a casting.
• Always tell someone where you are going.
• Never be pushed into a job that you don’t want to do.
• You don’t have to say yes to a job at the interview/casting. Wait for a couple of days until you know what you want to do.
• Never ever give a client money upfront for photos or for anything.
• Never ever be late to an interview/casting.
• Never be rude to a client.
• Always dress your best.
• Never chew gum at interviews/ castings.
It is up to the model to sort out all payments. This includes agreeing with the client on your payment amount and how you are to be paid.
Any unpaid payments will not be Miami Pro Models’ responsibility.
We do NOT work with any third parties. Any models that have any queries about another person claiming to work with us must email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Designed by Chris' Website Creations LTD
Miami Pro Modelling Copyright © 2013 All Rights reserved